Home » How to Help
• Get your Whole Family Involved by Spending Time with our Families at Host Church Locations
• Donate your Skills and Time: Landscaping, Marketing, Community Outreach, Publicity
• Do you like children? Our Mom’s Would Love a Break while you Entertain
• Join the Team: Family Promise Board or Fundraising Committee
• Do you like to cook? Provide Meals at Host Church Locations
• Donate Personal Care or Household Cleaning Items
• Financially Sponsor an Event or Program
• Mentor and/or Sponsor a Family
Thank you for your interest in supporting Family Promise of Sussex County and helping NJ’s homeless. Donations of all sizes are greatly appreciated.
Your donation is processed securely using PayPal. Credit cards and online checks are accepted.
We rely on you to make our mission possible. All donations support the homeless families of Sussex County, NJ.
Offline donations may be made paybable to Family Promise of Sussex County and sent to P.O. Box 154, Newton, NJ 07860
Donations may also be made in memory of a loved one, or in honor of a special occasion or milestone.
Please call our office at 973-579-1180 for further information.
Family Promise of Sussex County qualifies under many corporations’ matching gift programs.