Home » How to Help
Current Agency Needs:
• Donate your Skills and Time: Landscaping, Marketing, Community Outreach, Publicity, etc.
• Do you like children? Our parents would love a break while you entertain!
• Join the Team: Family Promise Board of Trustees or a Board Committee
• Do you like to cook? Prepare and donate individual frozen dinners.
• Donate Personal Care or Household Cleaning Items
• Financially Sponsor an Event or Program
• Mentor and/or Sponsor a Family
Thank you for your interest in supporting Family Promise of Sussex County and helping NJ’s homeless. Donations of all sizes are greatly appreciated.
Your donation is processed securely. Credit cards and online checks are accepted.
We rely on you to make our mission possible. All donations support the homeless families of Sussex County, NJ.
Offline donations may be made payable to Family Promise of Sussex County and sent to P.O. Box 154, Newton, NJ 07860
Donations may also be made in memory of a loved one, or in honor of a special occasion or milestone.
Please call our office at 973-579-1180 for further information.
Family Promise of Sussex County qualifies under many corporations’ matching gift programs.